New findings from the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy (ITEP) showing that undocumented immigrants make major contributions to state and local tax systems can help to inform policymakers as they consider immigration reform.Read More
Use our interactive map to view information and resources about state-level credits.
- RT @Maryland_CASH : Make work pay! Join us in expanding Maryland's #EITC for low-wage workers. Sign on here: https://t.co/IBFUvyeisE 3 days ago
- Tax reform should enhance #workingfamilycredits to reduce child #poverty, says @TCFdotorg 's Stettner in @povertynews https://t.co/Nq6qhd5WdP 4 days ago
- The #EITC may be more effective than some #health interventions in improving health outcomes, via @cfed … https://t.co/L5KpfJ3APV 5 days ago
- RT @CenterOnBudget : Trump's budget would cut #economic development funding for both cities and rural communities: https://t.co/r11GTwDz67 h… 1 week ago
- #Missouri's making major progress to lower taxes on low-wage workers by enacting an #EITC. https://t.co/RyKma1lnBD… https://t.co/UqscsC7Phm 1 week ago
Utah’s Senate Revenue and Taxation Committee approved a bill that would create a state EITC. The bill, which is designed to help break the state’s cycle of poverty, will now be voted on by the full Senate.Read More