Months of debate between the Illinois state legislature and Governor Bruce Rauner culminated today with the passage of a budget that includes an increase in the state’s Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) from 10 to 18 percent of the federal credit by 2018.Read More
Use our interactive map to view information and resources about state-level credits.
- RT @AECFNews : In recent years, government policies have helped drive positive outcomes for kids & families nationwide. Learn more: https://… 3 days ago
- RT @iteptweets : Statement: Regardless of Political Maneuvers, Tax Cuts for the Rich Remain Tied to Cuts in Health Care https://t.co/8ZxlhlX… 7 days ago
- RT @sethano : This years' @wvkidscount data continues to show enacting a refundable @wveitc must become a priority for West Virginia. https:… 1 week ago
- A growing body of research shows income-boosting policies like the #EITC can help reduce toxic stress in children https://t.co/EqqCoErW1a 1 week ago
- RT @CPAG_USA : Surprising numbers of kids at risk for toxic stress damage | Fox News https://t.co/K8pEUzqxLp 1 week ago
Following a recent meeting between Ivanka Trump, Senator Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) and other lawmakers, administration officials indicated that the White House plans to take action to expand the federal Child Tax Credit (CTC) as part of broader tax reform.Read More