Two members of Congress are teaming up to bring much-needed relief to low-wage workers and their families through an expanded Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC).Read More
Use our interactive map to view information and resources about state-level credits.
- RT @MarzahlDavid : Could a new federal tax credit help alleviate child poverty? Learn more here: https://t.co/AKTTJ3oP0X 3 days ago
- RT @CommTaxAidDC : CTA works w/ clients on educating them on the credits they qualify during #TaxSeason. #EITC is a crucial credit for our l… 4 days ago
- #Connecticut Republicans' proposed budget includes a $75 million tax increase on low-wage families https://t.co/Iyaz5870Vh #Ctleg #EITC 6 days ago
- Senators @SenAngusKing & @SenatorBurr want to make #childcare more affordable for working Americans. Here's how: https://t.co/EfdtzRwMef 7 days ago
- RT @shrivercenter : Poverty 👏is 👏not 👏 an 👏equal 👏opportunity 👏experience 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏#InvestInKids https://t.co/AqEmjXXGxZ 7 days ago
A House Budget Committee proposal to require the IRS to verify incomes for all taxpayers filing for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) could harm millions of low-wage workers and cause serious problems for the agency's processing of tax returns, according to the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities (CBPP). Currently, the IRS only verifies income for filers selected for audit.Read More