Federal safety net programs, including refundable tax credits, have driven a steep decline in child poverty over the last several decades, according to a new report from the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities.Read More
Use our interactive map to view information and resources about state-level credits.
- RT @military_family : WATCH -- @TaxCreditsWF shows how the #EITC and #CTC help veterans & service members make ends meet https://t.co/xmhKtY… 6 days ago
- RT @TaxHelpCO : Thank you to https://t.co/Vf5Y1JQe2j our Veterans! Check out this video that shows how the #EITC helps vets make ends meet!… 1 week ago
- The #EITC helped U.S. Army veteran Walter Woods make ends meet after serving. Here’s how: https://t.co/FzhR8GvodT… https://t.co/f8BayaUsmE 1 week ago
- RT @CPAG_USA : Democratic @SenSherrodBrown & @SenBennetCO want to triple child tax credits – Talk Media News https://t.co/71DMM2bjeA 1 week ago
- RT @CPAG_USA : Senate bill falls well short of @marcorubio ’s idea for child tax credit | Tampa Bay Times https://t.co/psI2b1qyGG #ChildTaxCr… 1 week ago
Gene Sperling, the former national economic advisor to Presidents Clinton and Obama, believes true tax relief for American workers should include an expansion of the EITC for workers without dependent children, a group that has been overlooked in past EITC expansions.Read More