New legislation proposed by U.S. Senators Michael Bennet (D-CO) and Sherrod Brown (D-OH) would significantly lower child poverty rates by radically expanding the Child Tax Credit (CTC) and creating a tax credit for children under age six.Read More
Use our interactive map to view information and resources about state-level credits.
- RT @military_family : WATCH -- @TaxCreditsWF shows how the #EITC and #CTC help veterans & service members make ends meet https://t.co/xmhKtY… 6 days ago
- RT @TaxHelpCO : Thank you to https://t.co/Vf5Y1JQe2j our Veterans! Check out this video that shows how the #EITC helps vets make ends meet!… 1 week ago
- The #EITC helped U.S. Army veteran Walter Woods make ends meet after serving. Here’s how: https://t.co/FzhR8GvodT… https://t.co/f8BayaUsmE 1 week ago
- RT @CPAG_USA : Democratic @SenSherrodBrown & @SenBennetCO want to triple child tax credits – Talk Media News https://t.co/71DMM2bjeA 1 week ago
- RT @CPAG_USA : Senate bill falls well short of @marcorubio ’s idea for child tax credit | Tampa Bay Times https://t.co/psI2b1qyGG #ChildTaxCr… 1 week ago
U.S. Senators Michael Bennet (D-CO) and Sherrod Brown (D-OH) have proposed new legislation – the American Family Act of 2017 – that would dramatically expand the Child Tax Credit and introduce a new credit, the Young Child Tax Credit. Researchers believe the proposal would cut the child poverty rate by an estimated 45 percent — lifting more than 7 million children out of poverty.Read More