Today, Hawaii Governor David Ige (D) signed bipartisan legislation to enact a state-level, nonrefundable Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) worth 20 percent of the federal credit. Hawaii joins 27 other states and Washington, D.C. in offering a state-level EITC on top of the federal credit for low-wage workers struggling to make ends meet.Read More
Use our interactive map to view information and resources about state-level credits.
- RT @AECFNews : In recent years, government policies have helped drive positive outcomes for kids & families nationwide. Learn more: https://… 3 days ago
- RT @iteptweets : Statement: Regardless of Political Maneuvers, Tax Cuts for the Rich Remain Tied to Cuts in Health Care https://t.co/8ZxlhlX… 7 days ago
- RT @sethano : This years' @wvkidscount data continues to show enacting a refundable @wveitc must become a priority for West Virginia. https:… 1 week ago
- A growing body of research shows income-boosting policies like the #EITC can help reduce toxic stress in children https://t.co/EqqCoErW1a 1 week ago
- RT @CPAG_USA : Surprising numbers of kids at risk for toxic stress damage | Fox News https://t.co/K8pEUzqxLp 1 week ago