The IRS has developed a wide array of resources for state and local organizations, policymakers and the media to help draw attention to the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) in their communities.Read More
Use our interactive map to view information and resources about state-level credits.
- RT @military_family : WATCH -- @TaxCreditsWF shows how the #EITC and #CTC help veterans & service members make ends meet https://t.co/xmhKtY… 6 days ago
- RT @TaxHelpCO : Thank you to https://t.co/Vf5Y1JQe2j our Veterans! Check out this video that shows how the #EITC helps vets make ends meet!… 1 week ago
- The #EITC helped U.S. Army veteran Walter Woods make ends meet after serving. Here’s how: https://t.co/FzhR8GvodT… https://t.co/f8BayaUsmE 1 week ago
- RT @CPAG_USA : Democratic @SenSherrodBrown & @SenBennetCO want to triple child tax credits – Talk Media News https://t.co/71DMM2bjeA 1 week ago
- RT @CPAG_USA : Senate bill falls well short of @marcorubio ’s idea for child tax credit | Tampa Bay Times https://t.co/psI2b1qyGG #ChildTaxCr… 1 week ago