On Wednesday, North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory signed legislation that not only reduces the state’s Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) from the current 5 percent to 4.5 percent of the federal credit, but also allows the credit to expire altogether at the end of 2013 as scheduled.Read More
Use our interactive map to view information and resources about state-level credits.
- RT @MarzahlDavid : Could a new federal tax credit help alleviate child poverty? Learn more here: https://t.co/AKTTJ3oP0X 3 days ago
- RT @CommTaxAidDC : CTA works w/ clients on educating them on the credits they qualify during #TaxSeason. #EITC is a crucial credit for our l… 4 days ago
- #Connecticut Republicans' proposed budget includes a $75 million tax increase on low-wage families https://t.co/Iyaz5870Vh #Ctleg #EITC 6 days ago
- Senators @SenAngusKing & @SenatorBurr want to make #childcare more affordable for working Americans. Here's how: https://t.co/EfdtzRwMef 7 days ago
- RT @shrivercenter : Poverty 👏is 👏not 👏 an 👏equal 👏opportunity 👏experience 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏#InvestInKids https://t.co/AqEmjXXGxZ 7 days ago