As Congress continues a heated debate over tax reform, studies from tax policy experts found that the two latest GOP plans would do little to boost tax credits for working families.Read More
Use our interactive map to view information and resources about state-level credits.
- RT @military_family : WATCH -- @TaxCreditsWF shows how the #EITC and #CTC help veterans & service members make ends meet https://t.co/xmhKtY… 6 days ago
- RT @TaxHelpCO : Thank you to https://t.co/Vf5Y1JQe2j our Veterans! Check out this video that shows how the #EITC helps vets make ends meet!… 1 week ago
- The #EITC helped U.S. Army veteran Walter Woods make ends meet after serving. Here’s how: https://t.co/FzhR8GvodT… https://t.co/f8BayaUsmE 1 week ago
- RT @CPAG_USA : Democratic @SenSherrodBrown & @SenBennetCO want to triple child tax credits – Talk Media News https://t.co/71DMM2bjeA 1 week ago
- RT @CPAG_USA : Senate bill falls well short of @marcorubio ’s idea for child tax credit | Tampa Bay Times https://t.co/psI2b1qyGG #ChildTaxCr… 1 week ago