U.S. Representatives Luke Messer (R-IN) and Mark Meadows (R-NC) joined Senators Steve Daines (R-MT), Joni Ernst (R-IA) and James Lankford (R-OK) to introduce The Child Tax Credit for Pregnant Moms Act, which would expand Child Tax Credit (CTC) eligibility to expectant parents.Read More
Use our interactive map to view information and resources about state-level credits.
- RT @YourVoiceAtIRS : Don’t forget if you are claiming #EITC or Additional Child Tax Credit this year, your refund will be delayed: https://t… 19 hours ago
- House and Senate Republicans @RepLukeMesser @RepMarkMeadows @SteveDaines @SenJoniErnst & @SenatorLankford have team… https://t.co/2W2gxzut0p 19 hours ago
- RT @socialtrendspot : Fascinating report shows that expanding state-level Earned Income Tax Credits #EITC and increasing the #minimumwage co… 7 days ago
- RT @ledcmetro : Expanding state-level Earned Income Tax Credits (#EITCs) and increasing the minimum wage could reduce recidivism rates among… 1 week ago
- RT @utchildren : The secret of Utah’s success has long been our strong, hardworking families. For many of these families, the... https://t.c… 1 week ago