The amended version of the Senate Republican tax plan includes a larger Child Tax Credit expansion but still mostly excludes lower-income families from the increase.Read More
Use our interactive map to view information and resources about state-level credits.
- RT @CaitlinMCarey : "We can do much better for families – without gutting the business tax cuts or busting the $1.5 trillion cap" - @Brian_Ri … 17 hours ago
- #Taxreform should expand the #ChildTaxCredit to include expectant parents, who face a number of costs in the year l… https://t.co/uEvKd8OGvy 17 hours ago
- The Child Care Credit is pro-work and pro-family. So, why aren't @SenateGOP & @HouseGOP expanding the credit as par… https://t.co/kSOTVnlRgB 17 hours ago
- It's a "no-brainer" that #taxreform should include an #EITC expansion, larger #CTC expansion, says @ManhattanInst s… https://t.co/kTqeKDyjxJ 18 hours ago
- RT @vikasbajaj : @TaxPolicyCenter Even supposedly family-friendly policies like the bigger child tax credit in the Senate bill will benefit… 18 hours ago