There’s been a lot of talk but little action from lawmakers on both sides of the aisle about expanding the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) for “childless” workers, the lone group that is taxed into poverty.Read More
Use our interactive map to view information and resources about state-level credits.
- #Oregon takes action to increase #EITC take-up rate https://t.co/xMxwKcyeAj 2 days ago
- RT @nomadj1s : People seem to be interested in the EITC, “gaming,” & redistribution. Basically, if I’m on twitter for anything it’s making E… 4 days ago
- RT @RyanKoncar : I'd like to thank the #EITC for allowing me to eat while going back to school, graduating cum laude and getting a well payi… 4 days ago
- RT @JosephNSanberg : "Considering the high child poverty rate"...it’s time for a state #EITC in Arkansas. Yes! @richhudd @clarketucker https… 4 days ago
- New @aecfkidscount data book lifts up #EITC & #CTC as effective policies for reducing child #poverty https://t.co/777IwCsTAp 4 days ago