With Supreme Court nominations, investigations into Russian election interference and a new healthcare bill, Congress has had little time to focus on changing the tax code. But lawmakers and advocates continue to insist that tax reform is coming soon.Read More
Use our interactive map to view information and resources about state-level credits.
- RT @Maryland_CASH : Make work pay! Join us in expanding Maryland's #EITC for low-wage workers. Sign on here: https://t.co/IBFUvyeisE 4 days ago
- Tax reform should enhance #workingfamilycredits to reduce child #poverty, says @TCFdotorg 's Stettner in @povertynews https://t.co/Nq6qhd5WdP 5 days ago
- The #EITC may be more effective than some #health interventions in improving health outcomes, via @cfed … https://t.co/L5KpfJ3APV 5 days ago
- RT @CenterOnBudget : Trump's budget would cut #economic development funding for both cities and rural communities: https://t.co/r11GTwDz67 h… 2 weeks ago
- #Missouri's making major progress to lower taxes on low-wage workers by enacting an #EITC. https://t.co/RyKma1lnBD… https://t.co/UqscsC7Phm 2 weeks ago