Last week, Georgia lawmakers introduced two separate bills to create a state-level Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC). The first, SB 172, would create a refundable state EITC worth 10 percent of the federal credit. The second, HB 329, is a tax reform package that includes a 10 percent nonrefundable state EITC.Read More
Use our interactive map to view information and resources about state-level credits.
- RT @NASCSP : #ICYMI: Last week @TaxCreditsWF hosted a briefing on how tax reform could impact low-wage workers. View here: https://t.co/9sTC… 5 days ago
- RT @povertynews : ICYMI, you can watch the full video of our #taxreform2017 briefing: https://t.co/AWkSEE6eRF @TaxCreditsWF 1 week ago
- "The #EITC works really well. And if something ain't broke, you really shouldn't try to fix it" - @econjared https://t.co/66PT5ncivZ 1 week ago
- Missed our Capitol Hill briefing on tax credits & tax reform w/ @povertynews ? Watch the full video of the event here https://t.co/soJPdLNkhS 2 weeks ago
- RT @LeciaDC : Not only embrace, but #ExpandEITC too https://t.co/UGF2niLYh6 2 weeks ago
On Monday, TCWF joined Spotlight on Poverty and Opportunity to host a bipartisan briefing on the future of tax credits for low-wage workers as Congress weighs tax reform.Read More