U.S. Representatives Luke Messer (R-IN) and Mark Meadows (R-NC) joined Senators Steve Daines (R-MT), Joni Ernst (R-IA) and James Lankford (R-OK) to introduce The Child Tax Credit for Pregnant Moms Act, which would expand Child Tax Credit (CTC) eligibility to expectant parents.Read More
Use our interactive map to view information and resources about state-level credits.
- RT @socialtrendspot : Fascinating report shows that expanding state-level Earned Income Tax Credits #EITC and increasing the #minimumwage co… 5 days ago
- RT @ledcmetro : Expanding state-level Earned Income Tax Credits (#EITCs) and increasing the minimum wage could reduce recidivism rates among… 6 days ago
- RT @utchildren : The secret of Utah’s success has long been our strong, hardworking families. For many of these families, the... https://t.c… 1 week ago
- . @gatesfoundation turns its attention to supporting state & federal policies that foster mobility out of #poverty https://t.co/w7lUVUiVYi 1 week ago
- In this Indiana high school, students learn algebra through lessons on making budgets, doing taxes, using credit ca… https://t.co/CGkUiliYF5 1 week ago