An in-depth look by PolitiFact at the White House tax reform framework, found that while the plan has few specifics about Child Tax Credit (CTC) reform, it is one of the few aspects of the proposal that will benefit low-income working families.Read More
Use our interactive map to view information and resources about state-level credits.
- . @realDonaldTrump 's #taxreform proposal won't help the middle class, but expanding #EITC would, says @crampell https://t.co/FzCME9Fz7o 6 days ago
- Sens @CoryBooker & @SenatorBaldwin have a plan to bring much-needed tax relief to low-wage Americans via #EITC & CTC https://t.co/wcWcEsldUC 2 weeks ago
- RT @hamandcheese : Bipartisan coalition urges Congress to improve #ChildTaxCredit as part of #taxreform https://t.co/7MvefuSQmF via @TaxCred … 3 weeks ago
- . @SenMikeLee - Expanding #ChildTaxCredit "one of the best ways to target relief for those who need it most" https://t.co/Xx02rBRnAa 3 weeks ago
- @JoshuaTMcCabe We would too! Alas, our hands are tied by "lobbying" restrictions :-/ But we will continue to publicize! 3 weeks ago