What are some of the most effective tactics for advancing tax credit legislation? Each year, Tax Credits for Workers and Their Families (TCWF) releases a set of case studies on the strategies and messages advocates used in recent campaigns to create, expand or protect state-level Earned Income Tax Credits (EITC).Read More
Use our interactive map to view information and resources about state-level credits.
- RT @IRSnews : #GetReady: Check https://t.co/kcgZUfN9B4 for answers to your #tax questions before calling #IRS. https://t.co/cnt3xRtdy0.getre… 2 days ago
- RT @dodsonadvocate : Reminder: "Pro-family" #GOPTaxPlan plan penalizes taxpaying #immigrants https://t.co/9di3Da2TIJ via @WeAreUnidosUS & @… 2 days ago
- RT @timervolina : As a business owner, the new #GOPtaxplan is great for me, but it's terrible for my staff. That's neither fair nor sustaina… 6 days ago
- RT @povertynews : Behind Trump’s plan to target the federal safety net: https://t.co/LJYySv6dhQ #poverty (via @politico ) 7 days ago
- RT @nwlc : From our friends @TaxCreditsWF : GOP #taxreform plan penalizes taxpaying #immigrants. https://t.co/1NsCjjljhu 1 week ago
Following the passage of the House and Senate GOP tax reform bills, economic experts and advocacy groups have argued that both versions benefit corporations and wealthy Americans at the expense of low-wage working families. Now, a recent report from UnidosUS shows that among those who stand to lose from tax reform, immigrant households may be hardest hit.Read More