The Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) is vital for helping the millions of working Americans who may be getting by but aren’t getting ahead, according to a new report from Prosperity Now (formerly CFED).Read More
Use our interactive map to view information and resources about state-level credits.
- Here's how expanding the #EITC and Child Tax Credit could help close the women's wealth gap https://t.co/przr9nm4ph 18 hours ago
- RT @rooseveltinst : Powerful video on what we can do to close the women's wealth gap #RewriteTheRules https://t.co/z2xf1j8iNp 18 hours ago
- Tax breaks can improve Americans' health. They're just going to the wrong people. https://t.co/pbbII8HkFC #BCRA #EITC #healthcare 2 days ago
- An unprecedented number of states have taken action on the #EITC this year. Could #Georgia be next? https://t.co/fPeFFIj3Ss via @GaBudget 2 days ago
- RT @InvestedImpact : @prosperitynow @alevere @Krislawt @SolanaRice "Prosperity isn't just getting by, it's getting ahead. For too many famil… 3 days ago
The House Budget Committee released its budget proposal for fiscal year 2018, which would bar many taxpayers from receiving the Earned Income and Child Tax credits by requiring a work-authorized Social Security Number for eligibility. (Business Wire; The Hill)Read More