If Congress and the Trump administration can’t agree on a budget by April 28, the resulting government shutdown would not only furlough thousands of federal workers but also prevent millions of families from receiving tax refunds.Read More
Use our interactive map to view information and resources about state-level credits.
- RT @thehatchergroup : The top 1% of earners receive more from these tax policies than the bottom 80% combined. https://t.co/KBcx2VRjkf @cfed … 3 days ago
- RT @NoJargonPodcast : Tach: America’s most important policy for pulling workers out of #poverty is the #EITC. https://t.co/qADYGLhvLf #TaxDa… 5 days ago
- RT @AC_CAN : Today is Tax Day, celebrate a tax credit that broadens prosperity #tax #eitc #vita Budget Center CalEITC4Me... https://t.co/EQw… 5 days ago
- RT @CPAG_USA : Positive changes to #EITC #CTC #CDCTC can all help us reduce #childpoverty. Read our report: https://t.co/pCDVMBpxCU #TaxMarch 5 days ago
- RT @IRLEUCB : The #EITC boosts families! IRLE’s Jesse Rothstein and @AustnNchols explain: https://t.co/WlJ0gqHrUC #TaxMarch @Berkeley_OLab @… 5 days ago
The Nebraska Revenue Committee voted to advance a bill that would increase the state's Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) from 10 to 12 percent of the federal credit. The full House will now consider the legislation.Read More