A new plan to implement a Young Child Tax Credit (YCTC) could bring much-needed relief to low-income families with children under the age of five.Read More
Use our interactive map to view information and resources about state-level credits.
- RT @MarzahlDavid : Could a new federal tax credit help alleviate child poverty? Learn more here: https://t.co/AKTTJ3oP0X 3 days ago
- RT @CommTaxAidDC : CTA works w/ clients on educating them on the credits they qualify during #TaxSeason. #EITC is a crucial credit for our l… 3 days ago
- #Connecticut Republicans' proposed budget includes a $75 million tax increase on low-wage families https://t.co/Iyaz5870Vh #Ctleg #EITC 5 days ago
- Senators @SenAngusKing & @SenatorBurr want to make #childcare more affordable for working Americans. Here's how: https://t.co/EfdtzRwMef 6 days ago
- RT @shrivercenter : Poverty 👏is 👏not 👏 an 👏equal 👏opportunity 👏experience 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏#InvestInKids https://t.co/AqEmjXXGxZ 6 days ago
U.S. Senator Sherrod Brown (D-OH) and Representative Ro Khanna (D-CA) introduced the Grow American Incomes Now (GAIN) Act in the House and Senate, which would double the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) for eligible workers, increase the credit for workers without dependent children and lower the qualifying age.Read More