The IRS has developed a wide array of resources for state and local organizations, policymakers and the media to help draw attention to the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) in their communities.Read More
Use our interactive map to view information and resources about state-level credits.
- RT @socialtrendspot : Fascinating report shows that expanding state-level Earned Income Tax Credits #EITC and increasing the #minimumwage co… 5 days ago
- RT @ledcmetro : Expanding state-level Earned Income Tax Credits (#EITCs) and increasing the minimum wage could reduce recidivism rates among… 6 days ago
- RT @utchildren : The secret of Utah’s success has long been our strong, hardworking families. For many of these families, the... https://t.c… 1 week ago
- . @gatesfoundation turns its attention to supporting state & federal policies that foster mobility out of #poverty https://t.co/w7lUVUiVYi 1 week ago
- In this Indiana high school, students learn algebra through lessons on making budgets, doing taxes, using credit ca… https://t.co/CGkUiliYF5 1 week ago