On Wednesday, North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory signed legislation that not only reduces the state’s Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) from the current 5 percent to 4.5 percent of the federal credit, but also allows the credit to expire altogether at the end of 2013 as scheduled.Read More
Use our interactive map to view information and resources about state-level credits.
- RT @prosperitynow : Join top policymakers, researchers, community tax preparers and advocates on February 1 as they discuss this immense unc… 8 hours ago
- States looking for ways to protect their residents from tax hikes brought on by federal #taxreform could consider c… https://t.co/5DRg2bOuy7 13 hours ago
- RT @UnitedWaySEM : Moriah, whose family has benefitted from #EITC, shares advice: "EITC can give relief to families. Please file for it. It… 2 days ago
- #Maine House Republican leader @KenFredetteME has introduced legislation to bring tax relief to low-wage working fa… https://t.co/BoBOM76U22 2 days ago
- RT @RealEconImpact : You can help spread #EITCAwareness through #Thunderclap. Thunderclap is a social media platform that allows people to s… 2 days ago