House Ways and Means Chairman Dave Camp (R-MI) and Ranking Member Sander Levin (D-MI) recently announced the formation of eleven separate Tax Reform Working Groups that will together review current federal income tax law.Read More
Use our interactive map to view information and resources about state-level credits.
- RT @UnitedWaySEM : Moriah, whose family has benefitted from #EITC, shares advice: "EITC can give relief to families. Please file for it. It… 8 hours ago
- #Maine House Republican leader @KenFredetteME has introduced legislation to bring tax relief to low-wage working fa… https://t.co/BoBOM76U22 8 hours ago
- RT @RealEconImpact : You can help spread #EITCAwareness through #Thunderclap. Thunderclap is a social media platform that allows people to s… 9 hours ago
- New research: housing stability plays key role in health and well-being of children and their caregivers, via… https://t.co/yxyTI64eg7 9 hours ago
- This Friday, join us, @prosperitynow @IRSnews & others on #EITCAwarenessDay to celebrate one of the best programs w… https://t.co/3BbNvRciGz 11 hours ago
On Wednesday, North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory signed legislation that not only reduces the state’s Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) from the current 5 percent to 4.5 percent of the federal credit, but also allows the credit to expire altogether at the end of 2013 as scheduled.Read More