Over the next few weeks, we’re working to compile a list of states that are currently funding outreach efforts for tax credits for working families or Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA), and we need your help.Read More
Use our interactive map to view information and resources about state-level credits.
- RT @IRSnews : #GetReady: Check https://t.co/kcgZUfN9B4 for answers to your #tax questions before calling #IRS. https://t.co/cnt3xRtdy0.getre… 2 days ago
- RT @dodsonadvocate : Reminder: "Pro-family" #GOPTaxPlan plan penalizes taxpaying #immigrants https://t.co/9di3Da2TIJ via @WeAreUnidosUS & @… 2 days ago
- RT @timervolina : As a business owner, the new #GOPtaxplan is great for me, but it's terrible for my staff. That's neither fair nor sustaina… 6 days ago
- RT @povertynews : Behind Trump’s plan to target the federal safety net: https://t.co/LJYySv6dhQ #poverty (via @politico ) 7 days ago
- RT @nwlc : From our friends @TaxCreditsWF : GOP #taxreform plan penalizes taxpaying #immigrants. https://t.co/1NsCjjljhu 1 week ago
Through a two-part series of online webinars, the National Women’s Law Center is working to reach out to low-income taxpayers that may qualify for certain tax credits but are unaware of their eligibility.Read More