Rigorous and extensive research tells a success story we have explained about the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC): it boosts employment, reduces poverty, and improves the lives of millions of hard working, poor families.Read More
Use our interactive map to view information and resources about state-level credits.
- RT @MarzahlDavid : Could a new federal tax credit help alleviate child poverty? Learn more here: https://t.co/AKTTJ3oP0X 3 days ago
- RT @CommTaxAidDC : CTA works w/ clients on educating them on the credits they qualify during #TaxSeason. #EITC is a crucial credit for our l… 4 days ago
- #Connecticut Republicans' proposed budget includes a $75 million tax increase on low-wage families https://t.co/Iyaz5870Vh #Ctleg #EITC 6 days ago
- Senators @SenAngusKing & @SenatorBurr want to make #childcare more affordable for working Americans. Here's how: https://t.co/EfdtzRwMef 7 days ago
- RT @shrivercenter : Poverty 👏is 👏not 👏 an 👏equal 👏opportunity 👏experience 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏#InvestInKids https://t.co/AqEmjXXGxZ 7 days ago
VITA is in season in Washington, D.C. with recent news emerging from the U.S. House, Senate, and the IRS. Appropriations bills for the next fiscal year have now been put forward by committees in both houses with new challenges and opportunities for the VITA grant program.Read More